9 May 2013

Useless Facts


  1. I always manage to think of many useless facts about myself when I'm alone on a long bus ride. (Which is nearly every single day :/)
  2. I'm a movie/film addict.Where I watched 230 films (2012) in total and.....when there's no school I'd just finish nearly 5 movies a day.  
  3. For some reason I really really love Germany and it's culture yet I haven't been there once. 
  4. I used to be really really girly, wearing dresses to church every week, using my mom's lipstick just for fun till the day my mom made me cut off all my hair then came the tomboy phase that never ended.
  5. I have flat feet and bunion, inherited from each of my parent.
  6. I have steep eyeballs so I can never wear contact lenses comfortably unless it's a great eyeball day.
  7. My mandarin has deteriorated so bad - I forget how to write my name in Chinese sometimes.
  8. I can't make pancakes.
  9. I have been greatly influenced by the western culture.
  10. I told my examiner for my GCE 'O' levels (for english oral) that my favorite food was Popcorn. I don't know how I nailed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment