18 May 2013

May-be

 The reasons why I'm so broke in the middle of the month. 
- Baked lemon cheesecake from Jones the Grocer
- Ice-cream treat at Salted Caramel
- Antoinette's breakfast for dinner
- Louisana crepe at Little Part 1 Cafe
- A throwback photo with Reuel in 2010 
- One thursday night where we did nonsense and had supper at 2am. (We even had a vlog. This was one of those questionable nights.) 
- Being cool with one of those mirror outfit selfies and hipster filter
- Self-explanatory
- Rare rainy afternoons where I'm at home to catch up on tv 
- Enjoying my lunch from home with a book (school's pretty cool) 
- Necessary escalator selfies after a movie
- Hazelnut nutella m/s from Kith 
- Custard bun - oozing goodness
- Fooling around with a new app and being sad about HK
- My friends for you

Sorry for the not-so-long hiatus, but still a hiatus type of hiatus. 
Have absolutely nothing interesting to blog about, school's all the same. 
E-learning week this coming week and thought I could go out for some good food but to my horror I overspent so now I'm going to be a good student and clear my to-do pile as much as possible then.

Common tests in 2 weeks and holidays in 3. I am excited.

Meanwhile, do follow me on instagram - graceheahy

No comments:

Post a Comment