14 Apr 2013

Nonsense from HK
















#1: Playing badminton with Mona's fam on a Wednesday morning (HK people are so damn free!!!!!!!!) and bullied by Mona's brother :( / #2: Waiting for our ferry ride to Macau/ #3: The view of Venetian Hotel/ #4: A little 'typhoon' in Macau/ #5. Was tired and our room was a little too far/ #6. Fun at a toy store/ #7. Ruins of St. Paul/ #8. Nonsense night photo/ #9. OOTD/ #10. Lunch at Central/ #11. Another nonsense photo/ #12. Getting bullied at home/ #13. Still getting bullied/ #14. First day in HK/ #15. Imitating some guy we saw in the airport 

Now I'm kind of missing Hong Kong. And I officially have nothing else to blog about HK so this is the last, UNLESS I manage to dig out more rubbish photos from somewhere. 

School's back this week and I'm very looking forward to it because I have new clothes to wear. By the second week I'd be bored of school and I simply cannot wait for school to be out again. June holidays I am already looking forward to you!!!! Can't wait. Xx

I am about 0.01mm closer to getting my hands on my camera. I simply cannot imagine how long it's going to take me to save for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment