17 Apr 2013

Grace likes to eat

Antoinette's
The Marmalade Pantry
Berries and Flap Jacks

Kith Cafe

I really really do. 

Just some random iPhone shot photos from my trips to the doctors to eat delicious food (that I'm too lazy to try to make them myself). I'm pretty surprised at my ability to afford to eat these frequently. But due to unforeseen circumstances I now have to pack lunch for school everyday so I can get my hands on my camera asap for maybe..the next two months :| 

Anyway, since I'll have to swear off my search for great cafes around the island, I'll just annoy you all with these and also torture myself with them. My return from HK has been almost two weeks and I have not begun to exercise so I honestly hope my packed lunch days will help me diet a little :p 

Well, now that I'm done with food (for a bit unless it's miraculously deliciously made by yours truly) then maybe I'll post some fashun stuff.  I like fashun. And food. I have the best of both worlds...
I think. 

Oh sweet Jesus I am also so in love with these

I shall find some time next week to bake some Bailey's cupcakes. Mmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment