9 Apr 2013

HK Island


Spent one of our very free days around on HK island (Central, Admiralty, Causeway Bay, Wanchai) hoping to do some vintage shopping, sightseeing and roaming about in Times Square. Unfortunately the vintage shops had nothing nice or were a little too pricey for poor souls like us, and we were kind of hoping to walk to Times Square but ended up all the way at god knows where. 

Then we found the trams so we decided to take the 'ding-ding che' as what Mona's brothers call them. Anyway the tram rides are really CHEAP. It's about SGD0.30 per ride. It's crazy. I miss having concession. 

We went to Admiralty for some pretentious high 'crass' shopping although we just ended up in Zara and spent almost all of our money and time there anyway. Then we went to Wan Chai hoping to go to this restaurant I heard from someone only to be closed/gone because it was a Easter monday (why don't SG have easter mondays) so we ended up going to take the ferry from Wan Chai to Tsim Sha Tsui. Cheapass ferry ride as well. View was a beauty, but we were tired as hell so we just hurried with desserts before going back for Indo Mie dinner. Because desserts are a priority ;) 

















P/S: if you are following me on Instagram, please don't hate me. I just like eating. And I like sharing. So I share photos of food. At the end of the day I get scolded by people because it's always filled with food. IS THAT MY FAULT!!!!!!! I think they'd hate me more when I get my hands on my new camera because then there'll be even more HD photos hee hee. 

I am a bitch. 

But really though, follow me on Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment