20 Jul 2013

i just can't get you out of my head


Music that has been on my playlist this month (really obsessed with the first song!)

I was intending to put up a recipe today until I realised I followed it wrongly (I woke up a little tad late and was rushing to finish it before I went to church) so it was ruined totally therefore theres nothing for me to eat (and take instagram worthy photos of))

Since I havent shared music for a while, here it is and I'm having so much trouble trying to prepare for my impromptu speech assessment on monday: I don't feel nervous for it but at the same time my inner brain is freaking the f*** out. Ugh?!

Hopefully I'll wake up in time tomorrow morning to bake something good then think back about my life and dig around for political issues around the internet. I have zero idea about anything politics related and I'd be screwed if I were to be so lucky to get a political question.

Enjoy the music!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment