2 Jun 2013

Aye aye baker

First and foremost, I just want to say that I haven't been such a great student at all.
It's tests week ala you-should-try-to-use-this-chance-to-pull-your-GPA-up time but all I've been doing (besides waking up 6 hours earlier to study for a paper - you go gurl) is roaming on the Internet finding useless recipes that I won't end up using.

Secondly, have I mentioned that I've decided to get an oven?
With my own money?

So proud of me.

Of course the amount I have right now can only get me a 3/4 of a better quality oven but my original plan was to split it half-half with my mom anyway.

Looking forward to 10am on Thursday when my final paper ends. Then hurrah it's my freedooooooom...for a few days before I go back to slugging over my laptop rushing out reports for submissions :( 


Now that I'm going to go out in a few to buy an oven (never thought I'd be oven-shopping) I have successfully accumulated so many recipes in my 'Recipe' bookmark, I already have a few in mind to bake this week (in the midst of studying for my marketing paper - so screwed) as long as the oven comes ASAP.

The few in mind includes:
Earl grey tea loaf (or english breakfast because that's what I have on hand anyway)
Chocolate/banana muffins (umf craving for some rn)
Macarons (Failed twice :|)

The product of my endless scrolling on YouTube and Google.

I foresee my Instagram with endless amount of photos.
Also, my friends are very much in luck for I hath cupcakes in mind as well.


Now let me go sit in a corner and think about how I should be studying.


P/S: Forcing my mom to bake a pandan cake because I haven't had her cakes in 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment