30 May 2013

Aloha!

Buried in a flood of papers related to accounting (rare sight of paper flood here) I have been diligently studying for the past two hours (*pats self on back*) and felt like a need for a break between writings of financial statements and convincing myself that I do not need a snack.

I really do need a snack. 

My attention drew to my very neglected Blogger bookmark while wasting spending my time on eBay and decided that I need to blog. At least write something. Therefore here I am with a post that is useless.

When I say I've been diligently studying, I mean wasting my week away watching endless amounts of movies (and tv shows), then realising that I don't actually have time to study for my tests this coming week. I also have my basic driving test to take tomorrow (one step closer to being on the road, you guys!) and a networking assessment (I have the weirdest assessments, cue: telephone etiquette skills)

My motivation to study really is just the two weeks break that I get to write reports for 4 different modules (woo!) and watching more endless amounts of movies (and tv shows) and bake. 

I do get great inspirations in the middle of the night. In bed. 

But I'm nowhere closer to fulfilling my new camera dream and therefore I may, or may not have to work during my precious break in order to actually save some money.

I could've. If I didn't waste all that money on eBay :/ 

In marketing this is called 'cognitive dissonance' the postpurchase psychological tension/anxiety. (and regrets with a slight hint of self-hatred)

Applying my knowledge real well here.




No comments:

Post a Comment