1 May 2013

I like big muffins and I cannot lie


If you're following me on Instagram, you'd probably have seen this photo and I'm not going to lie, I really do think at this rate I'm going with my newly found cake-related baking abilities my tiny oven can do, I will emerge as a muffin baking queen*.

I think I already am. Since it's a public holiday, I took the chance to bake some banana muffins and turned out not too bad though my mom's well guidance guided me into disaster overfilling 'em cups so I got overflowed muffins.

Whoop.

Regarding my journey to my new spankin' camera, I am now three months away which means by the time I am done with school this semester, rad photos and awesome photoshopping skills will emerge.
Meanwhile, I'm surviving on my iPhone - surprisingly still working well and attempting not to spend all my current savings away on here, and here

I shall be revealing some banana muffins love next post (with cheats included of course - I am too busy** to be measuring the amount of flour, baking soda/powder/whatnot, sugar altogether when I do it simply with a packet of ready mixed flour). 

Afterall, I am a busy Asian teenager. 

*Don't you just love my rad photoshopping skills?

**By busy I really just mean having movie/TV marathons all day and pretending I'm too busy for a social life but I just really don't want to have a social life.




No comments:

Post a Comment