13 Jul 2013

downdates

my attempts to keep up with this blog while trying to sustain my humongous pile of undone schoolwork and projects is really futile 

1. i am really lazy to take out the camera to take photos of anything i bake/cook lately unless its instagram because....i really dislike my camera as of now and i dont like posting iphone photos on my precious blog

2. BESIDEs i tend to bake in the middle of the night (night therapy - because nobody disturbs me) so the lighting is horrible for photos (yay to natural lighting)

3. i promise i'll come up with something this coming week as i just submitted 3 reports altogether for the past week and i am only left with one to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at this i mean how does one not feel proud (after all that sleeping-at-4am-trying-to-rush-a-report saga) and the title makes everything sound 100x more chim than it is (but it IS chim)

4. although i must say that i'm going to disappear again soon after because i've got exams and internship immediately after - my lyfe

5. trying to adapt to wearing makeup (it melts off before i leave the house god damn it) frequently because i've got a photoshoot coming up (wha-?) and my face isn't very cooperative

6. OH - i've started driving lessons too and today was the fourth lesson and my instructor let me drive on the main road at 60km/h wOoO so proud because the previous 3 lessons i was so bad at it i think i nearly got into like a few accidents lmao 



i baked choc chip scones + red velvet cupcakes the past few weeks of hiatus on the blog and i think you guys should just follow me on instagram for the time being.

not to worry tho i'm makin lemon meringue cupcakes tomorrow (because i miss the lemon meringue cake from marmalade pantry so bad) 

hopefully there'll be a post up tomorrow night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment