17 Jun 2013

choc guinness cupcake with baileys buttercream


This time's attempt at cupcakes has once again proven that I am not a cupcake person.
I made these with mind of my dearest friends who are somewhat alcoholics (what a wonderful friend I am). I couldn't even finish my own cupcake :/



Well the feedback was that the Baileys couldn't be tasted because of the stout present in the cupcake itself. Oh well I don't think I'm ever baking cupcakes again because
1. my family does not appreciate them
2. its such a pain to bake, ESPECIALLY them frosting - ugh!!

I'm also lazy to the point to pipe the buttercream onto the cupcake so I just anyhow-ly used a knife and plop everything onto the cupcakes. I have absolutely 0 talent in beautifying things. 

Not going to share the recipe here because I'm not very happy about it (I threw away the rest :S) but the photos look somewhat ok and I needed to blog something before I stop blogging completely :/ 

I followed the recipe from here (made a few changes on the buttercream here and there)

This week I'm making a pizza from scratch!  

P/S: Do you guys know where I can get pepperoni from in Singapore?



No comments:

Post a Comment