23 Apr 2013

Dungaree degree


Me?! Fashion?!?!?! Ha! 
Wore this outfit last week actually, just didn't bother to post it, but I am desperate for blog content right now - nothing interesting's been going on, I had to work all weekend so basically I did nothing, except feeling stressed about my workload this semester.

Anyhow, don't you think I look seriously cute in dungarees? I'm not even a cute person to begin with.

As school begins (second week now and I'm not very happy about it), I've made a pact with myself that I will not dress like an idiot anymore (read: lame school based t-shirts that I actually hate but because I'm just really..really lazy). Partly because I'm trying to get myself to dress better. As long as I don't feel like an idiot every other day, I think I'm progressing well. 

And cheers, to lessons beginning at 1pm midweek for the rest of this semester. 

Wearing:
Dungarees - Zara/ Shirt - Topshop/ Shoes - Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment